Monday, March 26, 2007

After project slump

Not much knitting had been going on since i have finished my Lace Panel Sweater. It is not as though i haven't wanted to knit, I just don't have anything to knit. Even my trusty stash hasn't been able to give me much creative inspiration.


Speaking of inspiration, My new Twinkle book came last week and i have been drooling over this gorgeous book ever since. It is very very nice looking, is well laid out and planned and the photography is really really nice. I love just about all of the designs in it and I would love to knit them all! Even my Nan was getting into it! I would have got my needles stuck into the patterns by now if it weren't for the fact that i have no yarn and no needles. I have had to buy more needles becuase i don't just happen to have a spair set of 15mm and 12mm circular needles sitting around.


Really, I have just been searching for subsitiutes for the yarn the whole book asks for, Twinkle soft chunky. A super bulky yarn which costs 20 bucks a hank! Argh! Saying that, I would still like to get 2 balls and make something small.
More Twinkle for your inspiration:

No comments: