Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm a RGB


Im a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Thanks to mel for nominating me and leaving such a nice comment! Here are my favourite knit bloggers that I have nominated and why I like them:

Ysolda- I love her designs and sense of style. You can really see it shine through all of the things she makes. Ysolda inspired me to start designing my own patterns.

Luxe Loops - I like the projects she is knitting and her FO's turn out fabulous.

Knit Creations of a Curious Mind - I love how she posts knitwear featured on the runways. her blog is always a source of inspiration!

Joystitch Knits - I love the projects she makes for her gorgeous little boy! Her sewing and dying skills are great too!

Reunasilmukka - She makes beautiful sophisticated but simple knits. Go check out her 'Martha' cardigan! It looks amazing and luxurious.


1 comment:

Kamicha said...

OMG, thaks! Nive blog you have, very nice indeed!