Friday, May 25, 2007

And now for something completely different....

I've been tagged by The Knitting Librarian! I am supposed to give seven random facts about myself and then tag seven other people by leaving a comment on their blog. here it goes:

  1. I have been suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for just over two years. Hence the name, The Sleepy Knitter. Things are starting to look a bit brighter health wise, but It will take some time still for me to recover.
  2. I am fourteen years old! My birthday is on the Queen's birthday!
  3. I have a cat, Miss Millie, a rabbit, Shelby, and two guinea pigs, Tiny and Fatso.
  4. Both my parents are music teachers.
  5. I hate spiders. One time, in primary school (year 4) I was in the gym with my class and we were getting ready for a race. I had my leg out in a lunge getting ready to go. Ready...set....go! Then suddenly i felt something on my leg and I looked down to see a HUGE huntsman there. I screamed and started jumping in a circle. Jacob, a boy in my class, got it off my leg. Thank you Jacob, I owe you big time. Apparently, the huntsman fell off the 20 meter roof and onto my leg. Whats the odds of that?

Well there you are. not quite seven but that last one counts for at least two

Now for an update on Thermal; which is taking it's sweet, sweet time:


1 comment:

Donyale said...

WHY is it that Spiders ONLY fall on those who TRUELY hate them?