Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ramblings and a Bainbridge Scarf

My drama moderation went well and it was really great to perform again. There are rumors however that the moderator was a rather harsh marker but I'm sure we all did fine. Our last performance was our strongest energy wise and the audience was really great. They seemed to understand the play a little more than previous audiences which helped lift the mood.

After Tuesday night, the moderation, I have been in somewhat of a post-drama slump. Its a bit of a combination of the disappointment of all of the performing finishing and also that I have picked up some nasty cold flu thing. Not very fun. Especially when it's mid-year exams this week!

Whilst in bed and when my brain hasn't been shrouded in brain fog I have picked up a couple mindless projects to use up the silly odd balls of yarn that are lurking in the plastic boxes underneath my bed. One of these projects is my Bainbridge Scarf:

Bainbridge Scarf

Bainbridge Scarf by Pepperknit
Knit Picks Shine Sport in Cloud, just over 1 ball
3.75mm Denise circulars

Bainbridge Scarf
I think its a darling little scarf. It's perfect to use up odd balls of yarn. I must say I loved working with shine as it is really soft and slinky. It's a pity you can't get it in Australia because I would love to knit a whole sweater using it (saying that, it's probably a good thing!)

Also semi-finished and waiting patiently for ends to be woven in are a pair of socks. hurrah! progress!
Embossed Leaves

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the scarf, think your's looks better than the original, is it chunkier?

The socks are a stunning colour, what pattern and yarn did you use?

Magknits gone, what's the go with that?

Best of Luck with your moderation marks

Team Knit said...

The socks and the scarf both look great!! Love the colour of those socks.

- Julie

Jennie said...

Love them both!