Thursday, September 6, 2007

Knit.1 Fall preview

After a what I thought was a rather boring Fall Vogue Knitting, seeing the preview projects for the knit.1 magazine was quite surprising. This looks like a rather promising issue and there are a few knits I know that I will be knitting.

I Absolutey love this unique little cardigan/pulloover. I can see myself knitting this one as soon as the magazine comes out

This ribbed cardigan has really cute details. love the toggle button closures.


This coat has potential. I would prefer the pleats to be under the bust. Reminds me of the Stella McCartney sweater coat

I really like this top too! Would be nice over another 3/4 sleeve plain top. All these are only the preview. I can't wait for this issue! It will be out on 11th of September.

No comments: