Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back To Reality

My hat on the beach

Sorry about the sudden, unexplained absence. I have been camping for the past week along the Great Ocean Road. It was absolutely stunning. Nothing like what I have seen before. Me and my family stayed in a camping site situated in the Otways National Park. It was perfect -literally across the road from a beauitful swimming beach, a lovely river just alongside the park and barely 5 minutes away from the nearest town, Lorne. I tried to capture some of the wonderful things we did and saw:

The Twelve Apostles


The Twelve Apostles

yum! blackberries!


Erskine Falls



DSC00124

4 comments:

Stitchingmum said...

So glad you got to have a holiday Becky, I've stayed in the same place and it was beautiful! I'm about to start working, for the first time in 7 years, so my looooong holiday is over, lol!!!

Levin said...

isn't it beautiful. you are so lucky to be close to this wonderland. did you manage to get to lorne after the masses had left? my niece went for the music festival there and she said it was really, really busy!
cheers
l
x

Levin said...

ps

you've been tagged.

if you want to join in, check out my blog and find out what to do.

cheers
l
x

Austysmum said...

What beautiful photographs. Looks and sounds very relaxing. Wishing you a wonderful 2008!