Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back with a FO

I haven't been posting as regularly as I would like recently so to make up for lack of posts, I have a new finished project to show:

Pattern: Elisa's Nest Tote

Yarn: 2 balls Moda Vera Bamboo/cotton

Overall I am pretty pleased with the end result. It's not perfect but unbelievably practical. The yarn choice probably wasn't the best idea I have ever had. It nearly drove me mad while I knit with it. Bamboo/Cotton is made up of no less than 18 (!) different plies it was very splitty, although the finished fabric is really silky soft and lovely. I have found the perfect pattern for quick summer Christmas presents!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Ohhh Becky-Dee.... I luv this bag... and the colour is awesome.

luv Abby

Melinda said...

Beautiful bag! Is it knitted or crocheted? (not part of Ravelry)

Levin said...

fabulous bag - and a great christmas present because as we all know......one can never have too many bags!
hope the end of year school stuff isn't dragging you down. Emily is finding it all a bit much at the moment and almost refused to get out of bed this morning - bring on the holidays!!!!
cheers
l
x